We are delighted to introduce PantoPay, a new scheme enabling audiences to spread the cost of their panto tickets over three months.
PantoPay is completely free to use and has no interest added.
Anyone making a purchase of £45 or more on Snow White tickets can call the Box Office or visit the counter at Theatre Royal Bury St Edmunds and choose to split the cost of their tickets.
You will need to make an initial payment of at least one third of the cost but you can make a larger payment if you wish. On the first of each month (or the closest working day), Theatre Royal’s Box Office team will call you and take another payment. Once all three payments have been made you will be sent your tickets.
What shows can I use PantoPay on?
PantoPay is only available for use on Pantomime, for tickets on any performance with a total order value of £45 or more.
If a performance is more than two months away, we can take payments in three instalments. If the performance is two months away, we can take payment in two instalments. If the performance is only one month away, payment will need to be made in full.
You can also use PantoPay on merchandise bundles, programmes and other services linked to Pantomime 2023 if they are included as part of your total transaction. These will be available for you to collect once the full payment has been received.
How will you charge me?
When each monthly payment is due, our Box Office team will contact you for payment. You will have up to one week to respond to this; if we have not received payment in that time, the order will be terminated and any value paid up to that point will be added as theatre credit to your account minus our handling fee, but cannot be refunded.
What payment methods can I use?
You can pay using credit/debit card, Theatre Royal gift vouchers, theatre credit, Theatre Tokens, or if at the Box Office counter, cash. You can choose to pay off the balance of your tickets early if you wish to.
What if I cancel my order?
Following the same terms and conditions as all other tickets, tickets are non-refundable. Any payments made up to the point of customer cancellation will be added as theatre credit to your account minus our handling fee and tickets will be terminated.
If the event is cancelled, will I get a refund?
In the event that the performance you hold tickets for is cancelled, we will refund you the full amount that has been paid up to that point and will no longer contact you for payment.
What if I change my card details?
No problem, payments do not need to be made from the same card every time as this is not a direct debit scheme.
When will I get my tickets?
Your tickets will be released when your final payment is made and the balance is cleared.
Will this affect my credit score?
No, this is a scheme being managed by the venue and has no connection with anything that can negatively or positively impact your credit score.
What will it cost me?
There are no additional fees or interest for choosing to pay in instalments.
Terms and Conditions
- This is not a credit arrangement, direct debit or financial agreement. Theatre Royal is manually taking payment for your tickets in instalments and offsetting these deposits against the cost of the tickets.
- PantoPay can only be used for Pantomime. The total cost of the tickets will be split and paid in up to three consecutive instalments.
- Minimum value for PantoPay is £45. The first payments must equate to at least one third of the total ticket value.
- We will make a phone call to customers on the first of each month to take payment for the next instalment. You will be given advance notice of our phone call. If within one week of that date we are unable to take payment, we will remove the reservation on your tickets.
- Our standard refund policy applies and tickets cannot be refunded. If payments are missed the reservation on tickets removed, the balance paid will become theatre credit on your account minus our handling fee; we will not return any money.
- On Sun 1 Oct 2023 PantoPay will become a pay in two instalments system. No new pay in instalments can be created after Tue 31 Oct 2023.
- All remaining balance for all PantoPay tickets must be paid off by Mon 20 Nov 2023.
- Tickets will only be issued upon completion of the full payment.
- If you are unable to make a payment, or need to discuss your repayments, you must contact the box office on 01284 769505
- PantoPay is only available for customers over the phone or at the box office counter.