Theatre Royal provides an attractive return-on-investment for corporate supporters. Sponsorship offers a unique opportunity to engage with Theatre Royal, to promote your business to an influential audience and to make use of this beautiful building for corporate entertaining, seminars and office social events. Inspire and reward your clients and employees, whilst directly supporting the theatre, allowing us to:
- Continue to entertain audiences with our diverse programme of high quality theatre
- Build on our strong Community Engagement projects working with people who are more vulnerable than others or find life more of a challenge. Our Education and Community programmes benefit youngsters from 3-21 years but also, amongst others, disabled people, those with mental health problems, young people at risk, senior citizens, those in rural communities, and on a low income
- Continue to offer discretionary reductions where necessary and free places for those children who need them with our Education and Community programmes
- Keep this theatre at the heart of its community, and to keep it strong and robust for the next 200 years!
Businesses can sponsor any production within our programme, partner our education and community work, or sponsor our Heritage programme that attracts thousands of visitors and tourists each year – after all we are the last remaining Regency Playhouse in the country. Or, why not sponsor our tickets, have your own Theatre Royal Box, or even a colour advert in our ticket wallets. The list is broad, so talk to us about how we can make sponsorship work for you.
Some of our Statistics
Audiences: We have annual audiences of over 80,000 and collaborate with a range of nationally and locally based organisations.
Performances: We present around 320 performances a year of drama, dance, opera, music, children’s work and light entertainment.
Community and Education: We have an engagement programme of around 60 projects and events for over 14,500 young people and adults to enjoy and engage with theatre.
Marketing: We print 25,000 season brochures for each season. These are distributed throughout the whole of East Anglia and mailed to some 17,000 houses each season. We have a regular E-newsletter that reaches over 20,000 subscribers.
- Invitations to our Theatre Royal Corporate Partners evenings.
- Theatre tours for your staff or clients
- Tailored entertainment for clients and staff
- Colour adverts in production programmes
- Your company name in our in-house production programmes
- A hyperlink to your company website from www.theatreroyal.org
- Your company name in the season brochure
- Branding on show leaflets and posters
- Branding opportunities around a one-night production of your choice.
- Acknowledgement in press releases
- Your company name on our supporters’ board in the theatre
- Tailored Social Media campaigns
- Features in the Theatre Royal E-Newsletter
- Direct mailing opportunities
- Priority booking and regular mailings
- Access to last-minute ticket deals for staff
- Tailored service from the Development Department
We offer a benefits package tailored to meet the individual needs and objectives of a business, so let us start a conversation and we can find out what is important to you. Contact Emma Suckling, Head of Development email@example.com