For a worry-free ticket purchase, you may opt into the SecureMyBooking Ticket Refund Program to obtain a refund should you be unable to make it to your event for the reasons set out in the Program.
From traffic delays, illness, adverse weather conditions, strikes, accidents and more, it’s easy for you to apply for a refund. For just a fraction of the cost of your tickets, you will be able to recoup 100% of the paid ticket price (including fulfilment and administration fees) if you are unable to make it to your event for one or more of the reasons set out in the Program.
Apply for a Refund
Claims should be submitted online within sixty (60) days of the incident. However, we should point out that the reimbursement programme covers a list of circumstances in which you may apply for a refund and we are unable to consider any circumstances that are not listed.
You may be asked to provide any of the following when making a reimbursement claim:
- Doctor’s certificate or hospital letter confirming the dates and nature of your incapacity/illness. You can use our quick and easy form by downloading here
- A copy of the death certificate
- Evidence such as an official police report, insurance claim for vehicle damage, report from a roadside assistance service or a repair invoice. Confirmation of a delay from a public transport provider which details the cause, date and extent of a delay.
- Copy of your summons for jury service.
- Weblinks from a reputable national news outlet detailing the circumstances of the refund application.
- Confirmation from the Meteorological Office detailing the adverse weather, weblinks from a reputable national news outlet.
- A buildings insurer / loss adjuster’s report or report from the emergency services clarifying the nature and extent of the damage.
- Evidence of your prior engagement. confirmation of the cancellation, abandonment, postponement or relocation of the Event.
- Official Armed Forces document.
- Any reasonable additional evidence you are asked for.